Copyright laws (c) 2008 OnlineBizU. com
I’m lazy by character and like to perform as little work because possible. Therefore, when We have the opportunity to automate tasks, I leap at it. As I started getting heavily included in social networking, I quickly became frustrated with having to update the status at several sites, as well as trying to physique out how to bring in my blog, my posts, and my ezine to my social network audiences.
Following much trial and error, here’s exactly how I connect and repurpose all of my marketing campaign strategies:
1. Set up accounts. Make sure that will you have current accounts with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace, and any some other social networking platforms you frequently use.
2. Open a great account at Ping. fm. The Ping. fm service automatically updates your position on your entire social networking sites, 21 of them in the current count. Depending on the quantity of sites you use, it will take you 10-50 moments to connect your Titled ping. fm account to your numerous social network accounts. However , once everything is arranged up, you merely log directly into your Ping account, article your status update (no more than 140 characters), and your status is automatically updated on all of your social networking information. Rather than posting updates directly on Twitter or perhaps Facebook or MySpace, I actually instead use Ping. fm since the starting place for my daily status improvements.
3. Display Twitters about other accounts. If you go to your Establishing tab in your Facebook account and then straight down to “More Info URL”, you will see a new link to “Add Twitter to Your Site. ” By clicking on this specific link, you’ll be obtained to a page where you can add your tweets within a separate box (not the particular Status updates area) in your MySpace and Facebook profiles, on your blogger or perhaps Typepad blogs, or get the Flash or CODE widgets to increase other websites like Squidoo lenses or to your website. Simply stick to the instructions connected to each application. If an individual use Typepad for your own blog, you can furthermore do this through the Widget gallery by obtaining Twitter widget in the “Publishing Tools” section.
4. Connect your blogposts in order to Twitter. Twitter Feed, web site enables you to give food to your blog posts to your Twitter account. Simply create a free account, go in order to “Create New Twitter Feed”, and enter the RSS feed of your blog. An individual can control the rate of recurrence with which Twitter exhibits your blog post, and also the text used to preamble your site feed. I employ “Blog update” to preface my posts.
5. Hook up your blogposts to Myspace. I use Typepad for my blogs, so if you use a WordPress blog, you can find probably plugins that deal with this, as well. When you produce a new weblog post, you can pick to send a link to be able to that post into Facebook. These links can look within your Mini-Feed on your own Facebook Svetlana Kaufman profile, and may appear in your friends’ News Feeds.
In your Typepad account, go to Websites > Configure > Advertising, select “Prompt me to share new posts on Myspace. ” When this item is selected, TypePad will certainly automatically display a prompt from Facebook when you create and publish the new post on TypePad. The Facebook prompt will certainly only appear if an individual have selected the alternative in your weblog’s advertising settings, and only any time you create and post a new post. Typically the prompt will not show up when you save a new post as draft, any time you edit an article, or once you change typically the status of an article from Draft to Released.
6. Update your Amazines. com account. Article marketing and advertising is a smart and simple way to drive targeted traffic to your site. If most likely submitting articles online in order to article directories, you definitely desire to be using EzineArticles. com, the largest and most well-liked article directory online. To connect to Twitter, simply click on “Profile Manager” inside your account, then “Edit Writer Bio” in your Author’s Area. Add your Twitter account information here. Each time a new article will be accepted and published at EzineArticles, a post is usually automatically made to your current Twitter account.
7. Update your aWeber account: I use aWeber as my email marketing service. You may now send an programmed Twitter post to just about all your followers on Facebook with a link to the CODE version of your ezine. Any time you create a broadcast in aWeber, select the option to publish a broadcast via Feed or to an archive, and then enter your Twitter account details, When your ezine will be published, all of your current Twitter followers will probably be informed.
There are probably others ways to connect the social networks and also to reuse content on social support systems, yet these 7 steps are typical I need at the particular moment. Take 30 minutes out there of your day to connect and repurpose your own social networking, watching your own traffic and list begin to grow!