Copyright (c) 2008 OnlineBizU. apresentando
I’m lazy by character and like to do as little work as possible. Therefore, when I actually have the opportunity to be able to automate tasks, I leap at it. As I started getting heavily involved in social networking, I actually quickly became frustrated with having to update our status at several websites, and also trying to physique out how to introduce my blog, my articles, and my ezine to my social network audiences.
Following much trial and error, here’s just how I connect and reuse all of my marketing campaign strategies:
1. Set up accounts. Make sure of which you have current balances with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace, and any additional social network platforms you on a regular basis use.
2. Open an account at Ping. fm. The Ping. fm support automatically updates your standing on all your social social networking sites, 21 of these people on the current count. Based on the number of networks you use, it will take you 10-50 minutes to connect your Ping. fm account in Svetlana Kaufman your numerous social network accounts. However , once everything is established up, you merely log into your Ping account, write-up your status update (no more than 140 characters), and your status is automatically updated on just about all of your social networking profiles. Rather than posting updates directly on Twitter or Facebook or MySpace, We instead use Ping. fm since the starting place regarding my daily status up-dates.
3. Display Twitters on other accounts. If an individual go to your Environment tab in your Tweets account and then straight down to “More Info URL”, you will see a new link to “Add Twitter to Your Site. ” By clicking on this particular link, you’ll be obtained to a page where you could add your tweets in a separate box (not the particular Status updates area) within your MySpace and Facebook profiles, on your blogger or Typepad blogs, or acquire the Flash or HTML CODE widgets to add to other internet sites like Squidoo lenses or perhaps to your website. Simply the actual instructions connected to each application. If you use Typepad for your blog, you can furthermore do this through the particular Widget gallery by obtaining Twitter widget in the particular “Publishing Tools” section.
4. Connect your blogposts to Twitter. Twitter Feed, site enables you to feed your blog posts to be able to your Twitter account. Simply create a free account, go in order to “Create New Twitter Feed”, and enter the Feed of your blog. An individual can control the regularity with which Twitter exhibits your blog post, and also the text used to preface your site feed. I employ “Blog update” to preamble my posts.
5. Connect your blogposts to Facebook. I use Typepad regarding my blogs, so if you use a WordPress blog, there are probably plugins that handle this, as well. Any time you develop a new blog post, you can select to send a link in order to that post into Myspace. These links will appear in your Mini-Feed on your Facebook profile, and may possibly appear in your friends’ News Feeds.
In your Typepad account, go to Blogs > Configure > Promotion, select “Prompt me to share new posts on Myspace. ” When this product is selected, TypePad will certainly automatically display a quick from Facebook when you create and publish the new post on TypePad. The Facebook prompt will certainly only appear if an individual have selected the alternative in your weblog’s promotion settings, and only when you create and publish a new post. The particular prompt will not show up when you save a new post as draft, when you edit an article, or when you change the particular status of a post from Draft to Published.
6. Update your EzineArticles. com account. Article marketing and advertising is a smart and easy way to drive traffic to your site. If most likely submitting articles online to be able to article directories, you certainly desire to be using EzineArticles. com, the largest and most well-known article directory online. To be able to connect to Twitter, click on “Profile Manager” within your account, then “Edit Writer Bio” in your Author’s Area. Add your Tweets username and passwords here. Each period a new article will be accepted and published in EzineArticles, a post is automatically made to your Twitter account.
7. Remodel your aWeber account: I employ aWeber as my e-mail marketing service. You can now send an automated Twitter post to just about all your followers on Tweets with a link to the HTML CODE version of your respective ezine. Any time you create a transmit in aWeber, select the particular option to publish a broadcast via Feed or to be able to an archive, after which enter in your Twitter account info, When your ezine will be published, all of your current Twitter followers will be informed.
There are probably other folks ways to connect the particular social networks and to repurpose content on social networks, but these 7 steps are I need at typically the moment. Take 30 minutes out there of your day in order to connect and repurpose your current social networking, watching your traffic and list commence to grow!